河南中原22选5走势图:NTA Tracking System
If you’re not using our tracking system you should be! Knowing when tours are visiting —and how long they stay—is critical to our?destination members. Tracking is also crucial for tour operators when analyzing their investment in services provided by tour operators and their visitors. NTA’s user-friendly tracking system encourages all tour operators to www.alkmon.commit a small amount of time to provide basic information to their DMO partners. This provides the information needed to track the number of travelers brought to them by tour operators.
Get Started Now!
- Open the NTA Tracking System
- Use the search page to find a list of DMO members in any state, province, country or city.
- Select the DMO(s) you wish to contact about a recent trip or itinerary you’ve planned to their area.
- An email will automatically populate with the contact’s email address. You can either type a message to the DMO or simply attach an itinerary document, and the DMO will do the calculation.
- Don’t forget to include total number of room nights—that’s the most important thing a DMO needs to know!
- Click on “Send Itinerary.”
It’s that easy! In the click of a button, members can email DMOs itinerary info. A simple step like this will boost your DMO colleague’s ability to provide tour operators with the services that so many have www.alkmon.come to appreciate and rely upon.
- NTA has provided us the research and atmosphere to brainstorm new ways of doing things and fresh additions to trips, which has led to successful business development. Rachel Ranck, WorldStrides, NTA member since 1985
- What NTA does is provide the right buyers. They provide the right people who make decisions. This is what makes this organization one I can’t afford to take off my list. John Stachnik CTP, Mayflower Tours, NTA member since 1979
- I came to NTA to build a business, and that’s exactly what it did for us, as sales came in. For me, it’s the only outlet for new ideas. Matthew Squire, Select Travel Service (UK), NTA member since 2002
- NTA membership and our attendance at the convention have provided us with more clients, more business relationships and more ideas. We are proud to belong to NTA. Daniele Panzarin, Target Travel (Italy), NTA member since 2007
- The No. 1 member benefit of NTA has to be all the great professional and personal connections we’ve made over the past decade. Taunya Wolfe Finn, CTP, Wolfe Adventures & Tours, NTA member since 2005
- We have not found a more reliable, more profitable or more consistent tourism venue in which to acquire new business than NTA. Diane Hohnstein, Hospitality Management Services, NTA member since 1999
- I believe attending the NTA conferences allow me to create valuable relationships and work together with U.S. operators in creating great Scotland product. Maggie Anderson, VisitScotland, NTA member since 2003
- NTA events provide us with beneficial networking with many top tour operators. It’s national and international in scope providing a global perspective. Tim and Elaine Moulder, Brilliant Edventures, NTA member since 2015